Municipality of Prilep
Municipality of Prilep
  • Municipality of Prilep News Feed
  • Municipality of Prilep Youtube channel
  • Facebook Municipality of Prilep

Electrical grid

The city and the settlements are supplied with electricity. The city spends around 95% of the total electricity, and the remaining 5% is spent by the settlements.
110 kV, 35 kV and 10 kV pylons pass through Prilep.

The supply of the city and the settlements from municipality of Prilep is carried out with the following main transformer stations:

  • TS Prilep 2 110/35/10 kV with installed capacity of 60 MVA.
  • TS Prilep 3 110/10 kV with installed capacity of 40 MVA.
  • TS Prilep 1 35/10 kV with installed capacity of 16 MVA.
  • TS Central 35/10 kV with installed capacity of 20 MVA.

The supply of the city and the settlements with electricity is carried out by all the above mentioned transformer stations. Most of the city is supplied by so-called "Central" transformer station located on one of the exits of the city on the road towards Krushevo. The "Central" transformer station is supplied with 35 kV cable lines from TS Prilep 1. The distribution across the city is carried out with 10 kV lines of which 90% are set by cable while the rest of 10% are air set networks.

Surrounding municipalities Krivogashtani, Topolcani and Vitolishte can also be supplied with electricity from the transformer station Prilep 1, while Dolneni, Krushevo and Krivogastani can be supplied with electricity from the transformer station Prilep 2.